Heartburn is actually a symptom of the GERD, that is gastro esophageal reflux disease. What it actually means is when the acid reflux back into the esophagus then the heartburn occurs. There are many of the causes that are responsible for the heartburn.
The painful feeling of the gastric juices which in turn irritates the stomach lining and esophagus can make anyone irritated and the only way to get rid of it is changing the eating habits and lifestyle too with the proper medications. Sometimes people don’t chew their food and eat too much at once, having the spicy food and cuisines that you generally do not consume can also cause heartburn.
Medications for controlling the acid reflux or the excessive acid formation are easily available in the market as well as in the online stores. Canadian pharmacy is the online pharmacy that not only provides your medications at your doorsteps but at the low cost.
Let’s have a look at different causes of the heartburn:
- Eating just going to sleep, not chewing properly and eating too much at once is some of the eating habits that are responsible for the heartburn and one must change them if suffering from the same although the symptoms are the same that is burning sensation in the chest and stomach, mild nausea and sometimes sweating. People must think twice doing exercise after the meal as this can also lead to heartburn so wait for two hours for proceeding for the exercise.
- Some of the foods are there that aggravates the symptoms like having the citrus fruits, tomatoes, garlic, spicy food, fried and fatty foods should be avoided to reduce the symptoms of the heartburn. Carbonated beverages, coffee, black tea, on the other hand, helps to keep your stomach calm but this is when you take these with the richer meal.
- A cigarette is a thing that helps in relaxing the stomach muscles and which in turns prevent the stomach acid from entering the esophagus making it more likely to come back up. This is the one that should be quite as cigarettes are responsible for the most threatening health issues.
- Certain medications are also there which are responsible for the heartburn and this actually happens when one takes the over-the-counter medicines. Medicine taken for angina, asthma or a urinary tract infection can also have the side effects and cause the heartburn. Muscle relaxant medicines are all responsible for such condition that is making the acid to come back.
- In pregnancy, the hormones get balance in the human body. Hormones boost the level of the progesterone and this progesterone weakens the muscle valve that prevents stomach acid to come back into the esophagus. During pregnancy, a woman becomes more prone to indigestion and heartburn and the condition worsens as her due date approaches.
These were some of the causes of the heartburn that should be avoided if you are suffering from this problem. Canadian pharmacy is all there to have your medications on time.